Category Archives: School
Ewing Young has a strong motion sensor for measuring seismic activity installed on the school property. Here is a screenshot of the data from the Mollala quake today.
Plan to bring your family to school in costume this Saturday, October 28th, from 4-7 pm for carnival games, fun and loads of prizes!
All proceeds from this event will go toward sending 4th and 5th graders to outdoor school.
Bring a spouse, grandparent, friend or older student to enjoy the fun and even run a game for an hour! There are more teachers planning to come and help than parents, so let’s change that equation!
Call or email Sheri and let her know you can help us make this happen!
We’re using SignUp.com to organize our upcoming SignUps. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password onSignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Thank you all as always for your help!
You are receiving this email because of your relationship with EWING YOUNG ELEMENTARY. If you wish to stop receiving email updates sent through the Blackboard service, please unsubscribe.
EWING YOUNG ELEMENTARY | 17600 NE N VALLEY Rd, NEWBERG, OR 97132 | 503-554-4750
Help! We have several “big” events next week that will require volunteer support, and we are short on help. If you can lend a hand, please contact the EY Office (503.554.4750). Thanks!
Wednesday, June 15th– Science Day Camp
- Volunteer Training and Set-Up (in gym) @ 11:30
- Group A- Kinders and First Graders 12:10-1:00
- Group B- Second and Third Grades 1:10-2:00
- Group C- Fourth and Fifth Grades 2:10-3:00
Thursday, June 16th– Ewing Young Family BBQ Lunch Times
- K-1st lunch and recess: 11:15-12:00
- 2nd-3rd lunch and recess: 12:00-12:45
- 4th and 5th lunch and recess: 12:15-1:00
Friday, June 17th
- Field Day, 9:00-10:30
- Talent Show, 11:40– Dismissal
Today our fourth graders did a wonderful job of teaching our kindergarten students the rules and procedures for eating lunch in the cafeteria. The buddy training went very smooth and our kinders got a head start for using the cafeteria next years as first graders.